The Freshwater Building (formerly a warehouse and fire station) is a multi-bay, single-storey building that was built in 1942 with a total floor area of 29,640 sq. ft./2,755 m2 and a floor to roof deck height of 14 ft./4.2m consisting of two independent areas; a warehouse section and a fire station section.
The warehouse section is divided into four large and three small storage areas each with a personnel door. The three single bay areas have an overhead door each while the larger three and five bay areas (two of each) have from two to five overhead doors.
The Fire Station section has a three bay garage, an administrative section with a kitchen, a row of utility rooms including equipment storage.
This building is currently occupied by a number of tenants. Please contact us for further information.