This single-storey office/warehouse building constructed in 1956 has a floor area of 10,500 sq. ft./975 m2 and a floor to roof deck height of 15 ft./4.5m.
The administration area runs along the front and left side and includes nine offices of various sizes, washrooms, storage, and a lunch room.
Two large storage rooms of about 3,850 sq. ft./360 m2 in total extend along the back; they are divided in half by a wood stud and plywood wall.
The receiving and shipping warehouse occupies the right side and utilizes about 3,850 sq. Ft./265 m2 of floor area. There are two overhead steel doors. One serves a single bay loading dock at the rear; the other, a grade level entrance located at the front.
This building is currently occupied.