This facility (formerly an equipment storage and vehicle maintenance building), was constructed in 1942, and has a total floor area of 24,800 sq. ft./2,300 m2 with a floor roof deck height of 17 ft./5.2 m in the main building, and 13 ft./3.9 m in the car wash wing.
The main area occupies approximately 22,665 sq. ft./1,385 m2 of floor space.
This building is currently occupied.