Port of Argentia is now accepting applications for employment under the Canada Summer Jobs Program for 2 positions for 8 weeks at 35 hours per week at $12.50 per hour.
- Must be between the ages of 15 and 30 years of age at the start of employment;
- Maintain grounds in clean and orderly manner including mowing, trimming, weeding, and brush cutting in preparation of walking trails
- Climbing upon scaffolding for painting of interior and exterior of buildings
- Cleaning floors, windows, bathrooms, and work spaces
- Moves and assists in moving furniture and equipment at various work sites
- Effectively uses a variety of hand and power tools
- Maintains daily work logs
- Assist Journeyman Maintenance Personnel in the performance of their duties which includes Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Vehicle & Grounds Maintenance.
Email: [email protected] or drop your resume off to the Port of Argentia Office, 1 Augusta Ave., Argentia
Deadline for Applications: June 4th at 12:00 noon.